• Supports healthy digestion*
• Supports healthy respiratory function*
• Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue*
Plant Part: Flower/Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Camphoraceous, herbaceous
Main Chemical Components: 1, 8-Cineole, α-pinene, camphor
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to ﬂavor foods such as stufﬁngs, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many beneﬁts. Rosemary supports healthy digestion* and internal organ function.* Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy. Taken internally it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrées for ﬂavoring and to support healthy digestion.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 125ml of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.