• When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*
• Promotes digestive health when taken internally*
• Repels bugs naturally
Aromatic Description - Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Collection Method - Steam Distillation
Plant Part - Whole Plant
Main Constituents - Menthol, Menthone, 1,8-Cineole
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule.
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
Directions for Use
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 125ml of liquid.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.