Because of its potent nature and many uses, doTERRA Peppermint oil is one that you definitely want in your essential oil collection. Derived from the leaves of the Peppermint plant, Peppermint oil is known for its minty, refreshing aroma that can be invigorating and energizing. The main benefits of Peppermint oil are its ability to promote healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*, naturally repel bugs, and promote digestive health when taken internally.*
Read more about how to use Peppermint oil below:
1. For a healthy mouth rinse, combine Peppermint oil with Lemon oil and water, and rinse.
2. Place a drop of Peppermint oil in the hand, rub the palms together, and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
3. Rub Peppermint on the temples when you wake up in the morning for an energy boost.
4. Take one to two drops of Peppermint oil in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate the occasional upset stomach.*
5. Add a drop of Peppermint oil to your favourite smoothie or beverage for a refreshing flavor.
6. Add Peppermint oil to a cool water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
7. Diffuse Peppermint oil around the home to promote feelings of easy breathing.
Watch this video to learn more about Peppermint oil.