Give your bathroom cabinet a perfect makeover with doTERRA® products
1. doTERRA Salon Essentials® Hair Care includes Protecting Shampoo, Smoothing Conditioner, Root to Tip Serum, and Healthy Hold Glaze.
2. Correct-X® essential oil topical ointment.
3. doTERRA Touch™: essential oils for young or sensitive skin.
4. ClaryCalm®: the best blend for your worst week, period.
5. PastTense® Tension Blend for your head and neck.
6. doTERRA On Guard® Beadlets: on the go immunity support.*
7. doTERRA Breathe® Drops for clear airways and easy breathing.
8. doTERRA Breathe® Vapor Stick: apply around the chest or neck area for a cooling, soothing feeling.
9. Veggie Caps: an excellent way to experience the benefits of essential oils internally.
10. Essential oils from the Family Essentials® Kit for everyday health needs.
11. DigestTab™ for soothing digestive relief.*
12. Deep Blue® Rub is a go-to after a workout or any physical activity.
13. DIY Lavender Bath Salt
14. Use glass votive candle holders to store your doTERRA supplements for easy access.
15. Melaleuca Essential Oil: apply to skin after shaving or combine with your facial cleanser or moisturiser.
16. doTERRA Natural Deodorant infused with Cypress, Melaleuca, Cedarwood, and Bergamot essential oils.
17. Peppermint and Wild Orange Lip Balm.
18. Add a few drops of Geranium to doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and use as a moisturiser for your body.
19. Veráge™ Skincare Collection/Immortelle Anti-Aging Blend: Everything you need for smooth, healthy, youthful-looking skin.
20. Diffuse doTERRA Peace™ Blend during an evening bath for a calming feeling.
21. doTERRA On Guard® Foaming Hand Wash.
22. Use Citrus Bliss® Hand Lotion for softer hands and an uplifting aroma.
23. doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste for clean mouth and fresh breath.
Save shelf space by hanging metal personal care tools on an adhesive magnet strip.Line walls with a patterned wallpaper for a custom and fun look.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.