This is the prefect meal to make before work and come home to dinner all ready to go.
2 cups dry pinto beans
4 tablespoons cumin
3 teaspoons paprika
2 tablespoons dried garlic flakes
1–2 tablespoons garlic
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1 bell pepper
4–6 cups water
2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
2 cups organic apple cider vinegar
1–2 drops Cilantro oil
1–2 drops Lime oil
1. Wash pinto beans and soak overnight in cold water. Drain and dump into slow cooker. Stir in cumin, paprika, dried garlic flakes, and taco seasoning.
2. Mince garlic and onions; stir into slow cooker.
3. Dice bell peppers and tomatoes; stir into slow cooker.
4. Stir in four to six cups water, virgin coconut oil, organic apple cider vinegar, and Cilantro oil. Water level should be one to two inches from top.
5. Cover slow cooker and cook on high until beans are very tender (about five hours).
6. Add Lime oil before serving.
Tip: For an extra treat, add shredded cheese and sour cream.